The Fall 2020 Grant Season Opens August 15, 2020.
For questions about grants, contact the Grants Administrator at: email@example.com
If you received grant funding we would love to hear from you!
Grant Evaluation Form:
District Funding Priorities and Initiatives
REF representatives meet annually with RSD staff to identify district funding priorities for the following school year. These district funding priorities guide REF’s fundraising efforts for the year. In instances where a particular district funding initiative is identified, REF may perform targeted fundraising around the initiative and the initiative may be promoted at REF events.
Classroom and School Enrichment Grants
REF classroom and school enrichment grants support a broad range of projects and materials that enhance District curriculum and actively engage students in learning. Teachers, staff, parents and students may apply. Parent and student applications must have a school staff sponsor, and all grants must be approved by the principal of the school involved.
- Individual Classroom Grants:
- Classrooms serving less than 100 students per day–$1,500
- Classrooms serving more than 100 students per day–$2,500
- Grade Level & Department Wide Grants
- School-wide/Program-wide Grants:
- Schools/Programs serving less than 300 students–$3,500
- Schools/Programs serving more than 300 students–$6,000
Enrichment grants are based strictly on merit. Priority will be given to projects that:
- Stimulate learning and enhance or expand the school curriculum
- Support innovative teaching methods
- Possess a high degree of active student engagement
- Maximize the number of students involved
- Introduce useful supplies/resources to the school
- Have potential for repetition or can be adapted to other classes/groups
NOTE: Preference will be given to projects implemented during school hours, but exceptional extracurricular proposals will be considered.
The REF Grant Program does not fund:
- Substitute or release time for Riverview staff
- Projects, materials or programs not consistent with the goals of the Riverview School District
- Reimbursement for projects, materials, or programs
Helpful Riverview School District Links for Grant Process