What is the Riverview Education Foundation (REF)?
The Foundation is a non-profit, volunteer organization established in 1991 by local Community members to enhance the educational opportunities of the Riverview School District students.
Why a Foundation?
As a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, the REF provides a way to direct tax-deductible donations intended to benefit local school enrichment.
Generate financial and community support for enriching the education of Riverview students.
The Riverview Education Foundation will become a self-sustaining resource to promote educational excellence.
- Establish consistent financial frameworks and practices
- Create a scalable organizational structure
- Design a public relations and marketing plan
What does REF do?
- The Foundation receives and manages financial contributions.
- The Foundation receives financial donations for enriching education in the Riverview School District by hosting fundraising activities in the Community.
- The Foundation oversees equitable distribution of financial donations through our Grants and Award Programs.